Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How billing for business class users work

Don Jeffrey Victoria April 27, 2020

Hello,

Good day! Just have few questions on how billing works when you upgrade for business class:

1. I understand that the upgrade will only cover 8 members (7 team member and 1 multi-board guest), what will happen since we have a total of 27 members in one of our boards? Will all be billed as premium users?

2. Are single-board guests billable?

3. Are there bulk discount if you upgrade to 30 business class users?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2020

Hi @Don Jeffrey Victoria 

Welcome to the Community!

Single board guests aren't chargeable - however, please remember that should you add them to a second board, they automatically become multi-board guests and will be chargeable.

Business Class doesn't have discounts over a certain number of users (as far as I'm aware) unless you're a not-for-profit or educational establishment when there is a discount (70% and 30% respectively).

However, depending on whether you think it would be appropriate or not, you can contact the Sales team for Enterprise, details can be found here.

Esme :)

Don Jeffrey Victoria April 28, 2020

Thank you very much ma'am Esme! This is very helpful!

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2020

No worries! I'll mention it to 'proper' Trello/Atlassian peeps, and see if they have further information about whether there are bulk discounts! Just so you know for sure!

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events