Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me organize the OR and Sterile Processing!

Jordyn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 11, 2023

I've been using Trello to manage the entire sterile processing department. I've found it extremely helpful. I made this a one stop shop for everything spd. I plan on this growing into something larger if it will. I created a board for each specialty, one for general, urology, eyes, Ent, plastics, ocular plastics, and gyn. I added information about sterile processing on its own board. The information for each board and specialty is unique to its own board and specialty. I create a board just for the schedule. I have 4 tabs within this board named, OR 1, 2, 3, & 4. This represents each OR. I would like to move the instrument cards from the specialties and place them in the corresponding OR's for the day in which they are needed. I know and understand how to move them manually. Given that any specialty could be placed in any room anytime of the day, I'll move them manually. However, I would like to create and easier way at the end of the day for the cards in the assigned OR's to return to their original boards and assigned cards they came from. Does this make sense? I know Trello has board and card buttons. Unfortunately, I don't know if I need to make a tag for each card in each board to automate this process at the end of the day or if I could set some sort of time automation process for them to return to their original board. Needless to say, how could I make this process happen automatically or by the click of a button? thank you so much!

1 answer

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2023

Hey Jordyn, 

I'll open a ticket on your behalf where we can discuss your case in detail, 

I believe it'd be better,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events