Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads up! Your boards are now in the Workspace (attached to another email)?!?

Samantha Woodward June 29, 2021

Hi  Atlassian Community,

It's been a while since I used Trello. however, I logged in today, and the account has migrated to Atlassian.

That's no problem, but after I logged in again as required, I'm getting this message that all my boards, that I used to manage (I was the account owner) are now somehow linked to the email of one of my team members!

I think I've got to upgrade, but cannot find out what to upgrade to, what I'll get in the upgrade and how much it will cost. As you can imagine, I'm not very happy that a team member is seeing all my boards. I also don't recall getting an email (etc) to advise me of this change. But hey, my spam filters are pretty hardcore, so it may have got lost there...

Any and all help welcome!  

1 answer

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2021

Hi @Samantha Woodward - Sorry for the confusion caused here! Trello recently made a move to using Workspaces to store your boards, historically Trello boards were all stored under a personal space, but with Workspaces you can have more structure when dealing with multiple boards. You can read more about Workspaces here: https://help.trello.com/article/1263-moving-to-workspaces

It sounds like there were multiple admins in some of your boards when it was migrated, if that was the case then the first admin to start the migration would complete the migration for everyone. You should still have admin privileges to the board. If for some reason you've lost admin capabilities, you can ask your colleague you invite you: https://help.trello.com/article/715-inviting-people-to-a-workspace

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events