Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble adding teammate popup

Lucy Hill June 20, 2022

I've received an email requesting access to my Trello board.
Our board has 2 admins and we both tried to grant access but received this popup:

Trello alert popup.png

However, we can see that it looks like the user is actually a member of the board. 
Does anyone know why this popup is showing and what it means?

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

@Lucy Hill are they logged into another trello account? Perhaps they're trying to access with a personal account instead of an account associated with your company's domain?

Lucy Hill June 21, 2022

@Brittany Joiner We haven't seen this with any of the other guests on my board and none are associated with my domain, I invited them all using the link provided (I'm on the free Trello account and sharing this board with stakeholders for a company I'm working freelance for if that makes a difference?)
I've contacted the user and they do have access to the board, so I'm wondering if this popup should say they're already a member, rather than they can't be added?

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2022

@Lucy Hill strange indeed! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events