Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone found a way to view their teams tasks like you can view your own from the Home Screen?

Colin Perry March 1, 2024

I’d like to be able to help my team manage their workload better by viewing the tasks they have set across all boards and cards and the progress of those tasks 

5 answers

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 4, 2024

You can use Planyway power-up. It provides a multi-board view on the team timeline which is ideal for managing team workload. 

Resource Planning

0 votes
Tymek March 1, 2024

@Colin Perry 

Trello has got a feature dedicated to this, it's called board views. They allow you to group cards from different boards in a form of calendar or table and filter/sort them to your liking - can be pretty useful for managing a team. You need to be on a Premium trello plan to access the views feature.

0 votes

thanks - ill look into that 

0 votes
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 1, 2024

Hello @Colin Perry,

You can easily do that using Dashcards by Trello. It's super easy to use and functional. You can use it to see your cards across your boards, or other members' cards within a board or others across the workspace.  

https://trello.com/power-ups/6048e897c73d032a983e2a7c

Thank you but thats not quite what im after. we have multiple people assigned to multiple cards and on each card, we set eachother tasks via advanced checklists. you can view all of your own tasks in the home section but I want to be able to view all of my teams tasks, not the cards they are members of, but their checklist tasks

Like Çiğdem Büyükaşik likes this
0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2024

Welcome to the community @Colin Perry !

Trello doesn't offer this natively, there is a power-up named Scr Dashboards (it is a paid product free for 21 days). Trello is limited in terms of custom dashboards like the ones that Jira has.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events