Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2024

In my boards, I have guests who are only part of one board. However, I'm being told that I will have to pay. But on the other hand, where it says Guest types and cost, it tells me: While all guests are free on free Workspace boards, guests on Premium and Standard Workspace boards can incur an additional charge. Free guest: A person invited to a single board in a Workspace is a single-board guest. This user is not billable. Billable guest: A board member who is on two or more Standard or Premium Workspace boards is a multi-board guest of that Workspace. Multi-board guests are billed at the same rate as a normal Workspace member and consume a seat license.

Finally, I don't understand, will they be free, or how much should I pay? In my workspace, I have three boards, one member besides me, and 193 guests on a single board. Can you help me?

1 answer

0 votes
Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2024

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events