Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Granting Specific Access to a Team for a Specific Board Only

Chris Jackson July 31, 2023

Hello,

I am interested in knowing if there is a feature that allows me to provide selective access to my design team for a particular design board we have created, while keeping other boards off-limits to them.

Thanks,

Chris 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Tombs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2023

Hi @Chris Jackson

You can do this based on the filter shares the board uses. Even if they did see a board they would not see the issues as the filter wouldn't be available.

However I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to open boards up for better transparency, collaboration and decision making. What is it you are trying to achieve exactly.

Chris Jackson July 31, 2023

Hi Dan,

My business requires me to collaborate with a team of freelancers who are remote who handle our product design. To facilitate their work process and keep track of their progress, I have set up a dedicated board exclusively for them.  They do not need access to our company workflow.

Chris Jackson August 1, 2023

Hi @Dan Tombs

Did you get my response?  You asked what I am trying to achieve and I still need help solving my issue.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events