Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From free to premium function

Tanja Klein January 12, 2023

Currently we are still using the free version of Trello, which a former colleague opened.

But now we would like to open a premium account, but not upgrade the free version.

Now my question:

Can I copy the boards and cards from the free version and then paste them into the new premium account or do I have to recreate all the cards?

Thank you for your answer

Vg Tanja Klein

2 answers

0 votes
Gaurav Kataria
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2023

Yes, you can easily move your boards from your former colleague's workspace to your own workspace. Here is how to do it: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/moving-a-board-to-a-different-workspace/

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2023

@Tanja Klein 

As long as you can make the move there should not be anything preventing you to do what you have described. It does mean that you are in both workspace and a member of both the source and target board. 

Tanja Klein January 13, 2023

Hallo 

erst einmal vielen Dank für die Antwort.

Das war ja meine Frage ob ich von dem kostenlosen Account die jeweiligen Karten kopieren kann und in einen neuen Premium Account einfügen kann oder ob ich dann alle Karten NEU erstellen muss....

Das wäre natürlich mit mächtig viel Arbeit verbunden die ich mir eigentlich aus Zeitgründen ersparen wollte

Tanja Klein January 13, 2023

der kostenlosen Account würde dann nach verschiebung der Karten wieder an meinen ehemaligen Kollegen übergeben da habe ich dann nichts mehr mit zu tun

:-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events