Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free trial of Trello Premium

wangjinglong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 2, 2022

I accidentally hit the trial premium, how can I cancel it, I only want to use the free one

1 answer

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Hi @wangjinglong ,

Your free trial will be cancelled at the end of the trial period if you don’t add a credit card. If you add a credit card to your subscription, your subscription will auto-renew at the end of the trial period. 

If you start a Premium trial on a Standard Workspace, your subscription will automatically upgrade to a Premium subscription at the end of the trial, at which point you will be charged for a Premium subscription. You can start a Premium free trial while on a Standard subscription from the billing page of your Standard workspace:

If you cancel your Standard subscription while in a Premium free trial, you’ll continue to have access to Premium features until the trial ends, but your subscription will not renew after the trial ends. 

If you start a Premium trial on your Standard Workspace but don’t want to move to the Premium subscription at the end of the trial, you can opt out.

https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan/

wangjinglong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 2, 2022

Hi, @Ollie Guan , Thanks for your answer, I clicked from the free workspace to the trial Premium workspace, and my Trello kept showing the remaining trial time. Is there any way I can end the trial of Premium early, or can I only become free after the trial is over

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Contact support Team

https://trello.com/contact#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events