Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow/Subscribe

Jake Fuller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 24, 2018

i want to be able to look at a list and tell who is subscribed to that list, or following that list. right now i can only tell what i am and am not following/subscribed too. i want to make sure my users are subscribed to the right things so i know when i write an update they are getting a notification. i know i can use the @ command too

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2018

Hi Jake,

Right now, there's no way to see another member's board/list/card subscription status. Subscription is a status that only the individual person can see or manage, and you can't control that for any other member. I'll let the team know that's something you're looking for!

To make sure your members receive the notification, using the @ mention feature is definitely the way to go. For example, I would suggest using either the "@board" or "@card" mentions, which will generate a notification for all members of the board, or all members of the card, respectively.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events