Finding out who is not using their Trello Account: Premium

Peter Cranston June 2, 2023

Hi I am providing support to my client and have circa paid mambers and guests on trello premium. Is there any way to see who has not been using their account so that we can reallocate the liscence or save the client some costs.

Appreciate this facility is availible on enterprise but not sure about Premium

Thanks,

Peter C.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2023

Hi @Peter Cranston 

Welcome to the community!

You can Visit the members page to view when a member was last active in the Workspace. You’ll also be able to see what boards the member is a part of and view the member's assigned cards from that page.

screenshot_WorkspaceActivity
Or Trello also label users as inactive if they haven't logged in to Trello for 90 days. Their accounts still remain in Trello, and they can log in to them at any time, at which point they'll remove the note for users who try to add them to their boards or Workspace.

These below docs will help you to understand more :

https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/trello-premium-user-guide/
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/what-is-an-inactive-user/

Regards,
Sushant Verma
Peter Cranston June 6, 2023

Hi Thanks for the information. I was able to go in and check each members activity individually. I will likely do this quarterly and adjust as required.

Many thanks,

Peter C.

NexRep Admin August 2, 2023

Is the view where we can see members' last activity in Trello or Atlassian? I am the admin for our account, logged in as admin to Trello Premium and don't see where to see member's activity or inactive status.  Can you give more specifics on how to get there?  Thanks!

And from your response above, it seems like that requires us to go into each user, individually, and check most recent activity. As an admin for a lot of members, that seems incredibly onerous. Even better, is there a report that lists members and last activity date?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events