Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Examples of Program Delivery Board with view of projects and impacted business streams

Jess Schroeder
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 7, 2018

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a program delivery board to give a high-level view of projects and impacted business streams.

I have used the elegantt extension which has some limitations with the labels. In the Gantt chart, it only shows a card for the first label and not all labels assigned, which means you can't get a view of all projects and impacted business streams at the same time. 

I created a workaround by using a dummy label for all projects first and then adding the rest of the labels for each business stream which gives an overall project view, but only shows labels when hovering over the line for the card in the Gantt chart.

Has anyone had any success creating a board that will show a high-level status appropriate for an executive level summary? Or do you know of any workarounds or extensions that could be helpful?

Thanks,

Jess

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2018

Hi Jess,

We'd suggest reaching out directly to our partners at Elegantt with any questions about Elegantt's functionality. You can get in touch with them at contact@elegantt.com.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events