Error importing trello project in JIRA

Nick Rusman November 27, 2017

Hello,

I've tried to ask this once before, only it got marked as SPAM? Its a legit question.

When i try to import trello cards with the JIRA importer (JIRA 7.5.3) i'm getting this error: 

An error occurred whilst rendering this message. Please contact the administrators, and inform them of this bug. Details: ------- org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getFormTitle' in class com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.web.ImporterLogsPage threw exception com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:Status][sequence,99][statuscategory,1][name,Requirements freeze WS1 20-2-17 release 15-5-2017 in productie][iconurl,/images/icons/statuses/generic.png][description,][id,10731] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO dbo.issuestatus (ID, SEQUENCE, pname, DESCRIPTION, ICONURL, STATUSCATEGORY) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (String or binary data would be truncated.)) at 

2 answers

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2017

Hi Nick,

I responded to your post Error importing trello project in JIRA on the JIRA side. 

Cheers,

Branden

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2017

Hi Nick,

Yikes, sorry about that! Atlassian manages that importer, rather than Trello, so you may have better luck asking about this in the Jira specific community, and they should be able to help address this there!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events