Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Request Option for people without knowledge of label code etc..

robert_cartwright
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2022

Hi there

I have searched all over but cant find the answer to my question.

I am looking for a way to get bulk requests in from various managers in our business.

Normally I’d get them access to the boards, but many aren’t able as our BMW Servers block the access to sharing sites (Trello, YouTube, WeTransfer etc).

It also blocks 3-rd party cookies.

We get requests from multiple brands and I am looking for a way to allow them to easily request a new card.

I have looked at the via email method, but the # labels etc are super confusing (fine for Marketing staff) but we get requests from technofobes in Sales who won’t know our labels or codes.

Is there a different way to get requests in via email or a plug in that wont be blocked that allows for an easy way for requests to be sent to our Trello boards?

I can share the Trello board link if needed..

Many thanks,

Rob

1 answer

2 votes
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 22, 2022
Hello @robert_cartwright,

Have you tried Hipporello Service Desk? It seems this is what you're looking for. You can collect requests/orders from various stakeholders through forms (ready on a portal page) and email using Hipporello Service Desk. This is how it helps:

- You can get a form (i.e. contact us form) on a portal page which creates a Trello card upon submission. Forms can also easily be embedded to your existing pages.

-You can route your business emails (personal or team emails) to your Trello board, so that each received email creates a Trello card on the board you want. This way, you won't miss any emails and won't need to forward emails within the team to update each other.

- and the BEST part, you can reply to emails or people submitting forms from inside the Trello cards created. So you can centralize the emails and the responses, everything. 
- You can also define automations to save yourself time and effort.

Hope this helps! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events