Dropbox folder content preview stuck on Loading...

Hi, as soon I share a folder using Dropbox power-up I can see shortly after opening card message "Loading..." and then I can see files that are located withing shared dropbox folder. Unfortunately other users even with authorization can open the folder using "Open folder in Dropbox" option but they don't see the preview of folder - instead of files I see they see just "Loading..." message. As soon other user attached dropbox folder again, he was able to see preview of folder shared by him but other users don't see the preview. Any experience with this ? Any suggestions ? Thank you.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes

Hi Ed,

This is due to a limitation of the current Dropbox API. You can find more details about this in this thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Thumbnails-of-attached-Dropbox-files/qaq-p/637298

Community showcase
Asked Dec 06, 2018 in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

5,636 views 22 17
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you