Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double (repetitive) Story Points Power Ups

justin.reynolds December 30, 2021

I have enabled the Agile Tools and the Burndowns by Corrello Power Ups and as a result I am getting two Power Up icons in each card. Does anyone know how to have only one Story Point icon, but then be able to use both of the Power-ups? Right now I have to assign Story Points twice. Thanks in advance!

2021-12-30 13_52_02-Test on Justin’s Work _ Trello.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2021

Hey @justin.reynolds - I'll copy the emails for both these Power-Ups, I recommend reaching out to them as they seem to be the same company and may have a solution for you. 

• Agile Tools: support@getcorrello.com
  • Burndown Charts: burndowns@getcorrello.com
justin.reynolds January 4, 2022

Thanks @Alex Waite 

Response from Corrello is below (not ideal but I'm grateful they promptly responded): 

Hi Justin,
Thanks for reaching out. Happy to help out with this. Because Agile Tools and Burndowns by Corrello are operating through 2 separate power-ups (which are both ours), the duplication is simply because they operate independently. If you only need the story points and burndown, you do need Agile Tools as well. You can input story points for Burndowns without it.

Hopefully that helps solve your problem. If you still find you need both power-ups, then unfortunately at this time you will need to continue entering the story points twice.

Like Alex Waite likes this
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2022

That's disappointing @justin.reynolds but glad to hear they gave you a response! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events