Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does trello reduce the quality of video and images that are attached to a trello card

Aron Duty
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 14, 2023

I want my team to use trello as a communication point and be able to share content via the trello board. My concern is the degradation of the quality. Is it better to add an outside like to let's say a google drive with the content or just add the video straight to trello? 

1 answer

2 votes
Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2023

Hi @Aron Dutywelcome to the community!

Here is the documentation about Trello attachments: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/adding-attachments-to-cards/

I don't think there a limitation regarding the quality, but there are limitations regarding the size of the file(10 Mb per attachment file, or 250 Mb for paid members). Also for videos I know you can preview it but I don't think you can play it entirely before downloading the file.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Melo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events