Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop Trello accessing public board

TomUX September 11, 2020

I have access to a public board on my browser but I'm unable to see this board on my desktop Trello.

Should I be able to view this board in both?

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
alfredbuehler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2020

@TomUX If the board is starred in the web-client, it should appear in the other clients as well. Verified with the mobile client.

TomUX September 12, 2020

Thanks @alfredbuehler The link owner only uses the web and mobile clients.  But good to know.  

Air Elbow Bump,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
TomUX

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2020

@TomUX Hmm well one option would be to copy a link to the public board, paste it onto a card on a board you're a member of, then click on that attachment link from the desktop app. My guess is you will then go through to the public board within the desktop app.

TomUX September 12, 2020

Thanks @Iain Dooley 

I copied the public link that someone created and shared on one of my Slack channels, pasted it onto a card on a board that I'm a member of, then clicked it from my desktop app which I prefer to use vs the web version. 

This public board now appears in my Board list in my desktop app as a Public Board.

Air Elbow Bump,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
TomUX

0 votes
burbigo deen September 12, 2020

Hello, could you please tell us what link do we copy to the public board ?

TomUX September 18, 2020

@burbigo deen 

Sorry, I can't seem to add any links here.  

Air Elbow Bump,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
TomUX

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events