Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadline Filtering Issue

Stefan Johnson July 25, 2023

I like using sub deadlines but the filtering function doesn't allow me to see if a sub-deadline is due. 

How can I maintain deadlines in a simple way without going into the card and then scrolling down to the sub-deadline? I want to be able to look at the board and tell when I have something due, without having to click on the card and scroll all the way down to the sub deadlines. I want to be able to filter where it says due or due in the next day without manually needing to go into the card. 

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2023

Hi @Stefan Johnson

Welcome

I think by sub-deadlines, you mean the due dates in checklists?

There isn't a perfect answer for this unfortunately, filters only happen at card level.

You could check out this article, which will enable board level visibility and filtering but it may not be for you.  Have a look and feel free to follow up with any questions you have, I'll try my best to help.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Mikes-Trello-Tips-Parent-Child-Card-Linking/ba-p/2418149 

Stefan Johnson July 26, 2023

Thanks @Dreamsuite Mike I appreciate the swift response. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events