cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields shows an empty box

Leonie Fernandes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 23, 2023

I am a premium user. I have entered several custom fields on my board.  When I click on the 3 dots in the upper right and select Custom Fields all I see is an empty box with nothing in it.   If I open a card on my board, and click on Custom Fields from the back of the card, I can see all of my custom fields.  Why is it that Custom Fields selected from the menu off the main board isn't being displayed??  This has always worked in the past.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2023

Hi Leonie - thank you, I'm seeing the same thing on my side and I've reported this to the team. We're working on a fix!

Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2023

A fix was released earlier this afternoon, please let us know if you still see the same issue after refreshing the page. Thanks again!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events