Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create URL to go directly to Trello saved search

Wayne Culbreth
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 12, 2019

I have a saved search in Trello.  Is there a way to create a bookmark/url that would take me straight to those search results?  I realize that's just eliminating one step of clicking in the search box and then clicking the saved search, but I'd like to have a direct url if possible.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2019

@Wayne Culbreth you can't do this from the app, but you can from a web browser. If you execute your saved search you'll see this little arrow in a square kind of icon in the right of the search input:

2019-01-14 at 10.01 am.png

If you click that you can copy the URL of the resulting tab to save it.

This can be useful because there are no saved searches on the iOS app, so you can actually have a better result by having a card on your personal board called "Saved Searches" that allows you to open this saved search from mobile. The only issue is that it actually opens the page in Safari, but when you tap an individual card you can drag the screen down and choose "open" at the top to get the card open in the Trello app.

It's a shame because saving searches is actually one of the paid features, but like, it doesn't work on iOS so you have to kind of work around it with a hack anyway that is almost as useful as the paid feature :)

If anyone at Trello is listening, I would recommend putting saved searches in the iOS app!

Wayne Culbreth
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 13, 2019

Thank you - that was simple and very helpful.

And I concur - would like to see this in iOS Trello as well.

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events