Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Trello Board and Embed in WordPress Page

Muhammad Usama Zubair
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 23, 2021

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario on my Website where Users enter their Email addresses in a registration form (WPForms) and I want to create a new board with that Email and Display that board on a Page where they can work around making Cards and All. 

Unfortunately, I haven't found any appealing reference which can help me achieve this goal. Please if anyone can guide me?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

@Muhammad Usama Zubair there is a "External Share" powerup that would let you embed a board but it wouldn't be interactive. I don't think there's any way to embed the entire Trello experience inside your app, although Microsoft Teams does do it I think they have actually replicated the UI rather than embedding Trello in an iFrame (or it could be that Trello gave them special permission to embed the UI in an iFrame, which probably is not feasible for your WP install).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events