cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cover and assigned user

charles_pylad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

I have noticed that I cannot add users (icons) to a card if I have a color cover. However, if I remove the cover, I can add user. Is it a bug or should it be like that?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

@charles_pylad you can still assign users to the card, they just won't appear on the front of the card! This is intentional as the cover is meant for styling the card in a specific way to make it stand out and remove any "clutter". 

But you can still see members when you open the card, and that card will show up if you add a filter for cards by that member, and it will also show up in other views like Table View with the member

image.png

charles_pylad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

Thank you for the response. I think it's a shame that it can't be combined. I have the cards in different colors depending on how urgent the card's task is, and I would like to combine this with assigning responsible users.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events