Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Multiple Members on Multiple Trello Boards

ed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 19, 2021

Good Evening and thank you in advance for advice and assistance. 

Is it possible to connect multiple members (and their tasks) to multiple boards? We have several team members working multiple projects and are looking at a way to delegate tasks and due dates from one central board. 

Thank you for reading!

1 answer

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2021

@ed the way I approach this is to give each person their own board, then delegate the tasks from each board. I created a product that centralises all the cards you're added to or comments you're mentioned in, and unwatches cards you're added to in order to reduce the total number of notifications -- it also allows you to use Trello as a Gmail client:

http://www.benkoboard.com/

ed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 19, 2021

Mr. Dooley, thank you very much for your reply. I'm not sure that is the answer we need right now but it does offer a unique perspective on how we should be looking at the challenge. 

Benkoboard looks pretty amazing!

Best regards. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events