Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerning making a payment and switching credit card

Chris Kirk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 27, 2021

Throughout history, people have used many forms of money: soap, cocoa beans, elephant tail hairs, tea, feathers, spices - even fishhooks! Today, the currency we need from you is a dollar (or two).

When you signed up for Trello, you provided us with a credit card ending in XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. For the past 15 days, we've been unable to charge it, so your account balance is now in arrears in the amount of $48.61.

Could your card be expired? Use this link to add a new credit card to your account and we'll get your account caught up right away:

The link takes me to a page that looks like this: 

You have Trello Gold as part of Business Class!

You're in a team that has Business Class, which includes all the features of Gold. Your Trello Gold subscription will not auto-renew while you have Business Class. If you lose access to Business Class, you'll need to re-upgrade to Gold to continue using the Gold features.

Learn more about Business Class

Trello Gold Billing History

Billing dateDescriptionAmount

1/7/2021

Annual fee for Trello (Trello Gold Yearly) for the period January 07, 2021 to January 07, 2022.

Billed: $48.61
Invoice

5/17/2018

Balance charged to your MasterCard Credit Card, XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Paid: $48.56
Receipt

5/17/2018

Annual fee for Trello (Trello Gold Yearly) for the period May 16, 2018 to May 16, 2019.

Billed: $48.56
Invoice

5/12/2017

Balance charged to your MasterCard Credit Card, XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Paid: $45.00
Receipt

5/12/2017

Annual fee for Trello (Trello Gold Yearly) for the period May 16, 2017 to May 16, 2018.

Billed: $45.00
Invoice

Looking for your team’s billing page?

There is NO button to click on and make a payment and every time I search payment in the help there is no link.  Anyone help me?

1 answer

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

Hi @Chris Kirk ,

Welcome to the community!

As your issue is with payment/billing! You have to ask Trello support HERE

or

Contact Atlassian Team HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events