Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking notifications takes away what I was looking at (and opens a new home window).

Michael Jennings-Offen October 17, 2019

So, I wonder if anyone knows how to fix this-- it seems that when I click on a notification, rather than opening the notification board the notification is referring to in a new window, Trello is opening a new (home) window and changing what is displayed on the window I already had open. This only started with the most recent version of Trello desktop (2.11.1 Mac)-- does anyone know how to fix this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2019

Hi Michael,

Interesting, sorry to hear about the trouble! I'll pass your message on to the team for some investigation and we'll work on getting that fixed in a future update!

Mark Harris
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 23, 2020

Hi Mike,

Wondering if this ever got resolved? Our team just started using Trello and we're experiencing this issue, too (but one year on!).

Hoping there's a fix!

Kind regards,
Mark

Michael Jennings-Offen November 24, 2020

That bug seems to have been resolved on the Mac. There are plenty of other things I'd be more than happy to complain about, but this particular issue seems to have been sorted out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events