Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist Due Dates in Timeline View

Matthew Davis March 15, 2021

Is there a way to see the advanced checklist due dates instead of card due dates in the Timeline view? It seems as though this question was asked in Oct 2020 but not sure it was sufficiently answered. 

My team (BC License) likes the timeline view, but many of us use checklist due dates, which don't show in the Timeline. Is there an option I'm missing or is this not available yet?

Thanks,

Matt

4 answers

2 votes
Nancy Dennis May 30, 2021

I would love this feature too!

1 vote
大畑 雄介 April 22, 2021

My team is also using the checklist and timeline view very much.

I'm hoping that the timeline view will be able to show the due date of the checklist like a Gantt chart, which will make it much easier to manage the progress in the team.

Matthew Davis April 23, 2021

Thanks for the bump! Trello is doing a lot lately. I hope they'll keep this feature/view in mind with updates.

1 vote
Sutton, Andrew March 15, 2021

I've wondered about that myself.  I'm curious to see what others have to share.

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2021

@Matthew Davis  I'm Tania from the Planyway team.
Planyway is a Trello & Jira plugin to view tasks on the timeline and calendar. 

The thing is that, unlike Trello's timeline, we can visualize your checklist items easily on any view. Except for days we also support assigned members. So, you can add a date and a member to a checklist item and see it on the timeline split by your teammates. 
Here's where you can try it out: https://trello.com/power-ups/58bd1f9aca72f48c8900574f 
help-checklists-hide-check-items.png

Matthew Davis October 7, 2021

Thanks, @Maria I've poked around Planyway a bit but will take some time to do so again. It seems like a pretty basic feature for Atlassian to include all objects with a due date, not just cards.

Thanks for reaching out. The pricing table says the Timeline feature is not available to free users. I see a table. Did I automatically initiate "try it for free"?

Thanks again,

Matt

Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2021

Hi @Matthew Davis the timeline is a part of the Business plan functionality, you're correct. A free 14-day trial period activates for all new users. Once it expires, Planyway will automatically downgrade to the basic free version. If any other concerns or questions, please let me know. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events