Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist Deleted

James Melvin Claver
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 28, 2021

Is there a way to retrieve deleted checklist?

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2021

@James Melvin Claver If you go to create a new checklist, does it give you the option to create it from one that's already been created? (Perhaps the deleted one is there? It might not be... but could give you something to try.)

I don't know that there's a way to retroactively apply this and fix right now, but in the future if you use Backups for Trello power-up, you'll be able to "rewind" and go back to a previous state of a board, which I believe would include that checklist. I know this doesn't help right now for this current checklist, but maybe if you wanna add this power-up and see if it helps for the future. 

Dasha Shakov September 29, 2021

Thanks for the shoutout, @Brittany Joiner Sorry to hear you've deleted a checklist, @James Melvin Claver Accidental deletions happen more frequently than we think.

The Backups for Trello Power-Up, available in the Power-Up marketplace was built for users like yourself. Backups for Trello runs daily, automated backups so if you lose data, you can easily restore it in a few clicks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment on this thread or email me directly at dasha@rewind.com.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events