Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check if all items assigned to one specific member are checked, them remove him from list.

Julian March 21, 2024

Hello,

First of all what I have:
If there is a certain word in a checklist, this item is assigned to someone. The profile picture is then next to it. In addition, the person is also assigned to the entire list (as a member), so that he immediately sees from the board that he has an item for himself in that list.

What I want now is that when all items in the checklist of the list where the person is marked are ticked off, he is removed from the list. So his profile picture is no longer displayed at the bottom right of the list.

How can I do that? Or is there a PowerUp for this by any chance?

If you speak German, you can also answer me in German.
Thank you very much!

1 answer

0 votes
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2024

Hi @Julian 

Feature on removing a member automatically from a list when all items assigned to them are completed is doable directly at this time.
it is a great idea for future enchancement

Still, you can give a try on this by using Trello's automation feature called Butler

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Julian March 24, 2024

Thanks for the answer.
I tried it with Butler, but it wont work.

Like Humashankar VJ likes this
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2024

Hi @Julian 

Thanks for the update- let me research some other options.

Regards 

Like Julian likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events