Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards can be created and edited directly within the Calendar View

Dr_ Regina Wagner March 1, 2024

hi, this is a sentence out of the FAQ - but I do not find HOW to do this - creacting a card directly IN the calender view?

2 answers

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 4, 2024

Hi @Dr_ Regina Wagner 

It's Mary from Planyway for Trello: calendar, timeline, time tracking
If you'd like to have a more easy-to-use calendar, experiment with Planyway. It'll let you not only create tasks right on the calendar but also drag&drop cards from the board. Plus, there are lots of other handy features. Feature image

Dr_ Regina Wagner March 20, 2024

hi, thanks. I do not find "planyway" - how do I get there?

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2024

Hi @Dr_ Regina Wagner 

It's a power-up for Trello (like an App).

Maria has linked to their website in the answer above, or you can see it here on the Power-Up store: https://trello.com/power-ups/58bd1f9aca72f48c8900574f/timeline-calendar-time-tracking-by-planyway

Ste

Like Maria likes this
0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2024

Hi @Dr_ Regina Wagner 

There's an "+ Add" button in the bottom-left corner.

You can add a card from here.

Ste

Dr_ Regina Wagner March 3, 2024

image.png

Dr_ Regina Wagner March 3, 2024

hi, sorry, I do not see the + Add on the left bottom corner, where can I find it?

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 15, 2024

Hi @Dr_ Regina Wagner 

Is this still an issue? Because it was there for me.

If it is, I'd contact Trello Support for more assistance - https://trello.com/contact

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events