Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot close Calendar view

Cathryn Chen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 4, 2018

I have the Calendar power-up enabled on many of my Trello boards, and for each one, when I click the "Calendar" link at the top-right corner of the window (next to the left of the "Show Menu" link), it opens the Calendar view, but I then cannot close the Calendar view no matter what I click within the window. The only thing I can do to return to the board view is to refresh the page.

Again, I have this issue across all my boards that have the Calendar power-up enabled. These are troubleshooting actions that I have done in an attempt to fix this problem (in no particular order), none of which have worked (obviously):

• Clear cookies and cache in all browsers.
  • Use different browsers.
  • Log out of Trello, and then log back in.
  • Disable the Calendar power-up, and then enable it again.
  • Archive lists that have several cards with due dates.
  • Remove *all* cards with due dates (by archiving most and deleting the rest).
  • Use an incognito window (Chrome).
  • Disable all browser extensions (Chrome).

This issue started happening for me as of some time late yesterday or early today (late May 3 or early May 4). I also started paying for a Trello Gold subscription recently, and I was using the Calendar power-up on my boards for months before my subscription began (i.e., using Trello Gold by referring friends to Trello).

I do not know yet if this is affecting the other people who share boards with me (and might not get replies from them regarding this for days).

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2018

Hi Cathryn,

​Thanks for your message and sorry for the trouble.

​The team identified that and it should be solved by now, please let me know if you're still experiencing the issue so I can let me know.

​Also, if other questions arise don't hesitate to let me know!

Marta

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events