Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you see archived cards in reverse order?

Karl Macnaughton January 21, 2022

I know there's no way to automatically delete archived cards after a certain period of time yet. However, doing this manually would be a lot easier if you could see the cards you've archived with the OLDEST first, rather than the most recently archived one first.

Generally speaking, we're going to be far more likely to want to delete really old archived cards rather than the one we just archived, right? If there were a way to see them in the opposite order that would be great. I just can't justify the time commitment to click 'load more' several hundred times to get to the cards I want to delete.

Is there a way to do this? Or might it be possible one day?

Many thanks :-)

3 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2022

Hi @Karl Macnaughton what's the need for wanting to delete old archived cards? If it's for the purpose of keeping a minimal amount of cards on the board for board performance, would auto-moving cards to a separate board make sense? This separate board could act as a sort of archive board with lists organized by week/month/quarter/etc. You could then bulk select all cards in a list and delete them using the Bulk Actions power up if you need.

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2022

@Karl Macnaughton 

I would write a program. Try using python with py-Trello library. 

0 votes
Ricardo Sandoval Pérez January 21, 2022

Great question... i just looking for same problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events