Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you please clarify that an Observer is considered as a Collaborator???

Support Officer Perth South
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2024

I really want clarity on is an Observer considered a Collaborator who I will be charged for???

2 answers

1 vote
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2024

The single source of truth =  members pageCollaborators Count.gif

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2024

Welcome to the community @Support Officer Perth South 

" These collaborators include Workspace members, guests, and pending invitations. This change aligns with similar restrictions found in other Atlassian products' free editions."

Observers are not included here, so you won't be charged for them.

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2024

Hi @Perisic Nikola 

This is not quite correct.  

@Support Officer Perth South 

In Trello Free:

Collaborators are those who are in your workspace and include pretty much anyone, whether they are workspace members, board members or pending invitations

In Paid Trello:

Workspace members are charged and multi-board guests (those who are members on more than 1 board within the workspace) are charged. 

Single board guests are the only people who are free in a paid workspace

Board Permission Levels - Completely unrelated to Collaborators and billing:

AdminsMembers and Observers are permissions levels, NOT related to collaborator limit. 

You can see these permissions roughly translated as admin, read/write and read only

Setting someones permission to observer is not available for free workspaces...

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2024

Okay @Dreamsuite Mike , thanks!

Like Dreamsuite Mike likes this
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 26, 2024

@Support Officer Perth South  please refer to the @Dreamsuite Mike comment.

Like Dreamsuite Mike likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events