Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you limit the workspace?

Jason Gunderson March 25, 2024

I'm a free user. I'm an instructor and I am responsible for numerous of classes. I have numerous title cards and it goes sideways. Will Atlassian consider adding some kind of boundary (inside the workspace) so the title card can be stacked below? I don't like scrolling sideways while seeing so much available space. Hoping we will have the option of customizing our workspace dimensions. 

1 answer

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2024

Welcome to the community @Jason Gunderson 

I understand the frustration. Now, do you mean by limiting the number of cards within a column? Limiting the number of columns within the board?

Limiting the number of columns within the board, yeah. Thanks for articulating that more clearer. 

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2024

Natively, Trello doesn't have the limitations for the columns, rather it has the app that limits the number of cards that you can add within a column, which is this one:

https://trello.com/power-ups/5c2462c384ab8949b1724a20/list-limits

Currently, in the roadmap, there isn't a plan for this feature:https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?status=comingSoon;future&

Appreciate your responses. My OCD is getting best out of me. I'll deal with it. Thanks!

Like Perisic Nikola likes this
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 25, 2024

No problem, good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events