Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can‘t upload photos anymore. What could be the reason (see screenshot)

Matthias Merk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 29, 2023

IMG_4892.png

3 answers

1 vote
Ron Sharon-Zipser
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2024

Hi Matthias. Thanks for following up. Sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue. We've been able to reproduce the issue on our end and are working on a fix. Please stay tuned and we'll let you know as soon it's available in an updated app version.

Ron Sharon-Zipser
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2024

Hi @Matthias Merk 

Just following up here. Can you please try updating to the 2024.1 version of the app and let us know if the issue is resolved for you? Thanks!

0 votes
Matthias Merk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 30, 2023

Yes, I am working with 2023.17 but problem is still there. I just wanted to upload another photo but had the same issue. The red background with this „round loading arrow“ and 0 kb size of photo which did not upload. Thx in advance for your reply.

ps: i also upgradet now to premium but problem is still there.

BR

Matthias

0 votes
Gaurav Kataria
Atlassian Team
December 29, 2023

Matthias, Thanks for reporting this. We've fixed this issue in the latest version of the iOS app (2023.17). If you are already running the latest version (2023.17) and you are still running into this issue, please let us know! You can check this by visiting the Account tab in the Trello app (far right in the bottom navigation), scrolling to the bottom of the page, and looking for "Trello 2023.17". 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events