Can't see trailer cards in Google calendar

Hemi Michaeli January 28, 2023

Does anybody have an idea why can't I see Trello cards with due dates in my Google calendar even though I added the iCal link to my Google calendar and the relevant calendar added his check marked?

1 answer

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2023

Hi @Hemi Michaeli ,

Thanks for writing to us! I noticed that you've raised a ticket with us as well which we've responded to but I'll share my reply here also in case it helps others with a similar problem. 

Unfortunately, Google Calendar can be pretty slow to update subscribed calendars. This is determined by the app reading the feed, rather than by Trello. What some users have done is use a third-party Power-Up instead of the iCal feed. You can find all Power-Ups listed here: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=calendar

While we're not able to endorse or provide support for third-party services (since we don’t work with them directly), we've heard some sync more quickly.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we’d be happy to help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events