Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to Trello (App) (if I'm logged in to Teams)

Nick Parkin March 28, 2023

Yesterday (Monday 27th)

I was on Teams in a meeting where I needed to discuss Trello, I couldn't log into the Trello App. This seemed to be because Atlassian requires access to all my files on my PC & One Drive. I granted this access but it still wouldn't allow me to log into Trello. It keeps asking me to log in to my Microsoft Account even though I am actually logged in to that account.

I tried accessing Trello through my browser (Chrome). It wouldn't allow me access. I decided to abandon the meeting & go to Trello support. As soon as I closed the Teams meeting (which was set up by myself using my MS account), the Trello App logged itself in.

I then read through the community postings about failures to be able to log in. I resolved to log in to Trello prior to opening Teams.

Today Tuesday 28th)

I was on Zoom in a meeting where I needed to discuss Trello, but I couldn't log into the Trello App - I wasn't logged in to Teams, but I was logged in to MS. I provide a screenshot below.

I tried accessing Trello through my browser (Chrome) & had no problem accessing my Trello Board.

The App keeps asking me to log in to my Microsoft Account even though I am actually logged in to that account. If I persist with the MS signing in dialogue it says that it has found my account & signs me in which leads to the Atlassian screenshot at the bottom, presumably because my Atlassian Account is not in the name of my Hotmail eMail but is in my main eMail address.

image.png

https://id.atlassian.com/outboundAuth/finish?code=M.R3_BL2.2.bd0c864a-b1fa-0209-6b37-a794e0ac10d4&state=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJjb250YWluZXJJZCI6IjAwZjQwZjEyLWZhYWMtNGFjOC04ZDZkLTMxMGY5NmFjOTdmNV9mMDM5YzNjMi03ZTAwLTQxYzQtYjFjZi03MDc0M2VmYmY5MWEiLCJzZXJ2aWNlS2V5Ijoib25lZHJpdmUiLCJhYUlkIjoiNWIxNTVhNmExYTc1ZjA1MWY0YTcxZGQyIiwicmVkaXJlY3RVcmwiOiJodHRwczovL3BvcHVwLyIsInNjb3BlcyI6WyJGaWxlcy5SZWFkV3JpdGUiLCJGaWxlcy5SZWFkV3JpdGUuQWxsIiwiVXNlci5SZWFkIiwib2ZmbGluZV9hY2Nlc3MiXSwiaWF0IjoxNjc...

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nick Parkin March 30, 2023

Well I fixed it with a pre-emptive nuclear strike. I removed Trello from my PC & then re-installed it. I hope this helps someone else.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events