Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can stickers be rearranged in the pick menu?

Greg May May 17, 2019

Being a visual person, I have found adding custom stickers to my cards to be an immense help in getting the quick lat of the land on a board.

However, I use custom stickers for this because they bear a relation to the card. For example, if the card says to call someone, I add a phone sticker, if it says to email someone, I add a "@" sticker, etc.

But to add those custom stickers, I have to scroll past the 12 default stickers, the "Taco Pack" stickers, and the "Pete the Computer" stickers. This may seem like a minor inconvenience, but it adds time to the process, and that time adds up.

Is there a way to rearrange the stickers so I can place my custom stickers at the top of the pick menu?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2019

Right now, that order can not be customized. I'll let our team know, that you'd like to see that.

Greg May May 21, 2019

Thank you. Having the custom stickers more accessible would be helpful.

Like zengardengd likes this
zengardengd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 3, 2023

Hello Trello Team! I am in the same situation in how I use the stickers. I use my clients logos to easily identify which card is for which client.

Have the programmers / developers made any headway at all on being able adjust / organize the stickers panel? Its been over 4 years. 

Ideally I would like to be able to remove (or hide) the Taco and Pete the computer stickers as they are not useful to me, and to be able to move the custom stickers to the top. 

thank you!

2 votes
Alexis Frattini March 3, 2022

Thank you Greg. Exact same question here. More precisely, I'd like to remove Taco and Pete, and just keep the ones that are useful to me.

bonuses:

* Add the ones that I search as "favorite" for example, so they always show (instead of having to look them up every time).

* Customize the ones that the butler can use in the automatization rules.

Fingers crossed that the team will work on that at some point !

0 votes
Kate Shearer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 23, 2023

Yes, I agree. The Taco sticker pack and Pete stickers are not relevant for my use and it would be helpful to be able to remove them or at the least, reorder them so they sit below the custom stickers, which are very helpful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events