Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a Trello Business Class account have a sole user?

Fergus Lynch July 11, 2017

I really like Trello as a productivity/task tracker and would like to use some of the features in Business Class. Is it possible for an individual to have a Business Class account (not Trello Gold!)

Is that a stupid question !?

Many Thanks in Advance

2 answers

0 votes
Tanvee Agrawal August 24, 2017

@Matthew N Hi Matthew, 

My team and I work through trello basic and only I need to kepp a check on the amount of work done. Can the team members stay on same board and only I use the business class? 

I have 5-7 boards with different team members (average 4 members per board).

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2017

Hey Fergus

Not a stupid question at all!

It is possible for a 1-person Business Class team, for sure! Just upgrade and don't add anyone additional to the team, and you're good to go with the benefits of Business Class!  

Wow - that was quick :) So, another question for you !...If I add an "observer only" do I have to pay for another Business Class license?

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2017

Nope! Observers and non-team members are added directly to the board, not to the team. So, there is no charge for those users.

Right! I'm getting it now.

Really helpful.

Thank You 

Tom Beck July 13, 2018

What's the catch with regard to having a board that is a mix of team members and non-team members who are added directly to the board?  (I'd like to grant access to a board for a vendor without having to pay for a license).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events