Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‏Can Trello directly make an assignment after an employee fill up a survey

afrah_s_alhajj
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 11, 2022

I want to make a survey, link it to a Trello, then send it to the employee, then automatically trello create a task based on the survey

2 answers

0 votes
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 14, 2022

Hello @afrah_s_alhajj,
Welcome to the community! When you install Hipporello Service Desk, you get form templates on a web portal that you can brand. You can get started easily simply by editing one of the forms. (see example below).

form portal.png

- Once you share the link with your employees -or whoever you want-, you'll receive all forms responses in Trello as cards.

- And next, you can send messages to form responders from inside the the cards created. 

- It's also possible to make forms private, available to a person/group only. Or you can automate sending messages like "Thanks for your response!" to form responders. 

form settings.png

Let me know if you have any questions,

Cigdem

0 votes
XLR8 Work
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2022

I recently setup something like this for a client.

There are a few Trello Powerups out there that can capture survey input (webform) directly into Trello, the one I used was called Forms for Trello by Blue Cat and it was fairly easy to use.

https://trello.com/power-ups/6139de588901011c01baf52f/forms-by-blue-cat

The basic process after you have the powerup installed was

1. Create a custom fields in Trello for each survey answer you want to capture (you can also capture directly to the card title and description)
  2. Create a survey (form) using blue cat. Blue cat will see all the Trello custom fields you just created, so you can pick and choose and layout the survey in whatever order you want
  3. When a survey response is submitted a card will get created in Trello (you get to select the list) and all the answers from the survey are mapped to and populated into their respective custom fields

For there, you can use Trello automation (butler) to assign members to the card, send out email notifications, basically whatever you want.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events