Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I search by lable across all boards.

Elisa Schelter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

I have meetings where requests pop up for different stakeholders and I record the requests in cards in that meeting's board, I would like to be able to search for all cards tagged with a lable, so I can collect them when contacting the stakeholders. Or is there another more clever way of doing this is Trello? This is acctuallky why I got the tool in the first place. 

1 answer

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2024

Hi @Elisa Schelter - Thanks for reaching out to the Community! You can use Trello's global search field in the top-right hand corner of the screen to search across all your Boards/Boards you have access to. To narrow down your search to certain labels you'll want to use the search operators shown here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/searching-for-cards-all-boards/

An example search may be like this: 

label:green

Elisa Schelter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2024

thank you. but that doesnt help much, I have many labels and dont remember the colour of each, also each board requested seeting the lables again so that the system created different colours for same labels, there is also a lighter and darker green for example, but the labels have names, can't I search by label name?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events