It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I have a card live on separate boards but mirror each other actively?

I am trying to find a way to manage my to do lists over multiple boards. I like the calendar view, but they are spread over multiple boards. If I could mirror those boards in live time to live on a general to do board, then I could view my calendar in my to do board. Any ideas?

2 answers

Hey Rachel

You can user Butlerbot automation to mirror your cards, but if all you're wanting to do is to have a general calendar to view all of your board's due dates, then you can just use the Planyway Power Up.  Within the Planyway Calendar, you can link any board you have and it will all appear on that one planyway calendar.

HI @Rachel Rubin

You can also use Unito to easily accomplish this + more. Take a look at our Trello + Trello integration page and consider signing up for a free trial (no credit card required.) 

Unito (Trello + Trello): http://bit.ly/2ZXqwhe

If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to reach out to me here or to our support team through our website! 

Best,

Unito 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,627 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you