Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I allow multiple members access to my meal plans?

Sue Ingram
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2018

I am creating a cookery club membership primarily for Autistic youngsters.  I like the idea of creating recipe cards only containing ingredient listings (they will then have to login to the membership site to follow the detailed recipes) and then compiling weekly meal plans and shopping lists from these recipe cards.

I would be creating the content but would like my members to be able to amend the shopping list part themselves.  Is this possible?  I am relatively new to Trello and just have the free account but very happy to upgrade if needs be.   

Thanks a lot 

Sue 

1 answer

0 votes
Crystal Davis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2018

Hi Sue,

Crystal from Trello Support here. 

It sounds like the best way to create individual boards for the youngsters would be to create a master template and then request that they make a copy for their account. This way they can modify information without making changes on your copy. 

While we don't have a template for something like that we do have a few boards to give you inspiration on how to create what you need. You can find that here: https://trello.com/inspiration/lifestyle

Have a good day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events