Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add Collections to Trello's side menu?

Ivan Gravatá de Azevedo April 22, 2019

Hi guys, does someone know if it's possible to add collections to the left side menu on Trello? 

Thanks!

1 answer

2 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2019

Hey Ivan,

Thanks for reaching out about Collections in Trello! 

Right now, Collections live within a Business Class team's main board page and there's not a way to move them into the Trello side menu on the left. I think this would be a great to be able to view Collections and have access to them from lots of other places within Trello!

I'll register your question as a suggestion, because I think it could be helpful, too!

Robert Zorich August 6, 2023

HI has this been implemented? I really need to be able to see groups of Boards at the top level. I understand there are ways to see "nested boards", but the collections viewable from the sidebar would be much more useful. We are in a law office and have about 200 cases, which, in one way of looking at it, can each be boards, but that results ina huge pile of stuff in the sidebar to look at. Collections allows us to categorize these, to reduce the cluytter, but then have to hunt around to find the collections and then the board, negating any time savings. Thanks!

Robert Zorich August 6, 2023

HI has this been implemented? I really need to be able to see groups of Boards at the top level. I understand there are ways to see "nested boards", but the collections viewable from the sidebar would be much more useful. We are in a law office and have about 200 cases, which, in one way of looking at it, can each be boards, but that results in a huge pile of stuff in the sidebar to look at. Collections allows us to categorize these, to reduce the clutter, but then have to hunt around to find the collections and then the board, negating any time savings. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events