Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CARD ARCHIVED... BUT NOT CLOSED (BUTTON)

Max Felix
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2022

Hello good day. I have a problem that you all might help me with.

I have several boards, different topics. In ANY of them, if I mark any card label as "Orange" or  "Red" (colors), then automatically (as a rule) a copy of the card is sent to a "master board" called #THISWEEK. The rule commands are the following:

when the orange "THIS WEEK" label is added to a card, copy the card to the top of list "NORDEX" on board "#WEEKLY GSD" and link the cards together

when the red "URGENTE" label is added to a card, copy the card to the top of list "BIZ IDEA$" on board "#WEEKLY GSD" and link the cards together

Then... after I want to "mark as done" I have a button on the Master board across lists that, when pressed, it archives and closes both cards (the master card and the "source" card). I have mixed results on this... i have 2 possible results:

1) Both cards are archived and closed
2) Only the card on the Master Board is archived and closed; the one on the "source" board is only archived, but not closed.

+75% of the time, the #2 scenario happens. I have no idea why. It appears that if I immediately press the button it works, but after several days  the #2 result is the most possible.

Any input? the objective of the button on the master board is to CLOSE (archive and visibly close) the Card, so I can forget about it.

Any input?

Thanks in advance!

Max

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events