Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Butler unable to Complete Setup. Please Refresh and try again.

Hello,

I recently created a shared workspace with a shared board in it for a team member. When I go into their trello account to check it is all working Butler keeps saying the message "Butler unable to Complete Setup. Please Refresh and try again." each time it loads the board.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I am feeling confused.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

We've released a fix for this issue. Please refresh and try again, and let me know if you're still having trouble. 

Thank you so much, it seems to be working now. Appreciate your help!

Like Andrea Crawford likes this
0 votes

I'm having this same issue. One account isn't working and the other is. It just pops up a notification with no other information. I've tried other browsers, incognito, etc, and it seems to be tied to my account itself.

0 votes

Our engineering team has identified an issue that is causing this. We are working to get it fixed - sorry for the inconvenience. 

0 votes

Almost the same here. I cannot activate Butler.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,313 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you