Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler power up "Due Date-function" doesn't work.

Gijs-Brecht Kuijken March 13, 2019

Hey,

when I set a command fot example:

"the moment a card is due, move the card to the top of list "Today"

There is nothing hapening when a card is due.

please help !

I just both a year subscription, this function must work, otherwise I can not use trello.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2019

@Gijs-Brecht Kuijken when you test due date functions in Butler, I've found you need to set the due date a little bit in advance or it won't fire.

Have you tested it setting the due date, say, 20 minutes and then seeing if it works?

Also Butler should be providing feedback when it executes if there is an error -- I'm not sure where this appears in the Power up, in the bot it just used to post errors to the command card. @Katrin Anger where does the Butler power up post errors or status messages?

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2019

@Gijs-Brecht Kuijken @Iain Dooley 

Hi there,

Please check the Log status for any error messages:

Open the Butler Power-Up, click on the 3 dots on to top. Then "Account", then "Usage Log".

There you should see every command that was executed along with an error message, if it wasn't.

Gijs-Brecht Kuijken March 14, 2019

Hey,

Thank you for your reply's !!

I checked the 'Usage Log' and indeed, it gives an error :

It says:

Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:59 AM

You have exceeded the number of command runs allowed for your account in the current period.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:29 PM

You have exceeded the number of command runs allowed for your account in the current period.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:59 PM

very strange, because when I view the account tab (instead of the Usage Log tab) in the bottem it says : 

"Your organization's quota is 1200 command runs and 5000 operations, of which 11 command runs (1%) and 28 operations (1%) have been used so far this period."

Can anyone help me ?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2019

@Gijs-Brecht Kuijken when I've had that issue in the past with the bot it was due to the fact that the user executing the code in the board wasn't part of the organisation. You should contact the Butler support team and get them to look into it for you -- I'm not sure if Butler is still using support@butlerfortrello.com or if you should just email support@trello.com, there might be some info in the Power up settings about the best place to send that enquiry

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events