Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Class guests

Walter Homan June 11, 2021

So if I add guests to more than one board in my Business Class Workspace I get charged?  But if those guests are in more than one board not in my Business Class Workspace I don't get charged?

Example:  my family and I share several boards in a FREE Workspace and they will stay free?  But if I move them to two of my boards in my Business Class Workspace I will get charged?

I am so confused by this and it is frustrating that there is no phone number to ask questions.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2021

If you have a free workspace then the Business Class features are not available on any boards in that workspace (and you don’t pay for members or guests in that workspace). 

If you have a Business Class workspace then all the boards in that workspace have the Business Class features and you pay for the people who have access to that workspace.

The subscription is on the Workspace. And the price is per user with access to that Workspace (with the caveat that guests on one board are free) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events