Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Boards dont open anymore

Silvia Wya Poty July 11, 2021

I use trello for many years and last week some very important boards and cards don't open anymore.

Trello just give me the option to delete them(!) , saying that  I cannot open it anymore. And I REALLY need to open it.
It says: " looks like the 'free work area" has a board that cannot be reopened because this Work Area there is no more space to add cards".
(I send 2 pictures attached)

How to resolve it, please ? I do need to open it again, urgently.

(I use trello app in the computer and in the phone,  and both don't open these cards).
Thanks  for your attention. 
šŸ™šŸ™

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2021

@Silvia Wya Poty this just means that your boards were added to a workspace automatically and since you had more than 10 it was upgraded to business class, then 14 days later your business class trial ended and all but the 10 most active boards were closed.

You can either:

1) Upgrade your workspace to business class and then reopen all your boards

2) Create additional free workspaces and move boards into them, allowing you to reopen your existing boards in the original workspace

Silvia wp
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 12, 2021

Muito grata por seu retorno, Iain. Por gentileza, como faƧo para criar "additional free workspaces and move boards into them, allowing you to reopen your existing boards in the original workspace", please?

I have no idea how to make it.... Thank a lot!!

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2021
Silvia Wya Poty July 13, 2021

Thank you very much!šŸ™ā˜˜

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events