cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board button not functioning

Secretariaat July 28, 2023

Hi there,

My board button with the following syntax:

create a report in variable "Aanbestedende" with all cards with custom field "Datum incident" set to a date less than 112 days ago in list "Scheepsongeval" in list "Letsel passagier, aan boord" in list "Letsel passagier, op steiger" in list "Nautische klachten" in list "Assistentie" in list "Uitgevallen afvaart" in list "Bijzondere omstandigheid" in list "Reizigersklachten" in list "Aanvraag rolstoelgebruik" using pattern "\"[{cardname}]({cardlink}) {{%Datum incident}}\"" group by list, and send an email notification to "bd@watertaxirotterdam.nl" with subject "Rapportage aanbestedende dienst (afgelopen 16 weken)" and message "{$Aanbestedende}"

Is not working. However my board button with:

create a report in variable "Rapportage_2" with all cards with custom field "Datum incident" set to a date less than 84 days ago group by list, and send an email notification to "bd@watertaxirotterdam.nl" with subject "12 wekelijkse rapportage Trello" and message "Zie hier het 12 wekelijkse overzicht van Trello: {$Rapportage_2}."

is working. Does anybody have any suggestions?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2023

Hi @Secretariaat

There are options I think...

1. You could use the "not in list" and then all the lists remaining would be ones you want
  2. You could use "in list regex:/Scheepsongeval|Letsel passagier, aan boord|Letsel passagier, op steiger/  

Note, I didn't put them all in there but you get the jist just [listname1]|[listname2]|[listname3]|[listnameX]....
1 vote
Jared
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2023

Hey @Secretariaat ,

Unfortunately, you can't specify multiple list conditions like that - the automation is going to read them as "and" conditions, and since a card can't be in all of those lists at once, no cards are going to match. ("Or" conditions for automations is a feature request we have open, though!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events